Minggu, 01 Juni 2014

I HATE THIS PLACE

I've been through this fuckin shit for month.
I tried my best, but people dont see it.
I do my best,
I kept trying my best,
Still nobody saw it.

I'm truly in pain,
I'm sick of it.
I need to be heard,
I need people to listen my own pain,

What should i do?
Nobody wants me,
I dont know why?
I know I'm just little piece of shit.

I want to be considered.
I dont want to be somebody.
I just want to be me.

Teach me how to stand up without crying.
I want to be strong.
I hate this place.
I hate people in here.
I hate myself.

So, Will you teach me?
Teach me how to love this place?
How to love people in here?
Teach me how to accept this pain?

A girl with bipolar disorder.
P.s: Sorry for bad grammar.

0 comments:

Posting Komentar

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com